125pages

125Pages

Books are my happy place

Led Astray: the Best of Kelley Armstrong by Kelley Armstrong

Format: Kindle
Source: Netgalley
Buy on Amazon
Goodreads

Welcome to the many worlds of #1 New York Timesbestselling author Kelley Armstrong (Otherworld, Cainsville). As her SyFy channel series, Bitten, enters its second season, Armstrong continues to breathe new life into city-dwelling vampires, werewolves, and zombies. Now travel even further with her, to a post-apocalyptic fortress, a superstitious village, a supernatural brothel, and even feudal Japan.
In Led Astray, you’ll discover the stories of new characters from within and outside Armstrong’s popular novels. Here you will find two original tales from Cainsville, plus journeys to and beyond the worlds of Darkest Powers, Age of Legends, Otherworld, and more.
Bold and humorous, passionate and heart-stopping, here is Kelley Armstrong at her versatile best.

This post contains affiliate links you can use to purchase the book. If you buy the book using that link, I will receive a small commission from the sale.

♦ I am a lover of Kelley Armstrong. I read and own her Otherworld, Cainsville, Age of Legendsand Darkest Powers & Darkness Rising series. She is one of my auto buy authors, so when I was offered a chance to read Led Astray, I jumped on it. It features stories set in the worlds of each of the aforementioned series as well as some stand alone stories. I was happy to see some familiar faces (ZOE!!) and worlds. I enjoy Armstrong’s collections as they help flesh out the worlds and give a deeper knowledge. I have only read the first Cainsville and the stories in this collection really helped me understand the underlying mythology and when I read the next book I will have a better grasp on the players. It’s always nice to dip a toe back into a well loved world and this collection helped me do just that. Her stand alone stories were great as well; a variety of demons, sociopaths and ghosts helped round out the group. This may not be for those not familiar with the worlds of Armstrong, but for those already familiar this is a must read.

Source: http://125pages.com/led-astray-the-best-of-kelley-armstrong-kelley-armstrong