125pages

125Pages

Books are my happy place

Author Tuesday Interview – Jo Piazza co-author of The Knockoff

Author Tuesday Interview – Jo Piazza co-author of The Knockoff

It’s time for my favorite day of the week, Author Tuesday!

This week we are featuring an interview with Jo Piazza co-author of The Knockoff (see my review here). It currently has a 4.2 star rating on Amazon and was a People Magazine Book of the Week. In addition to the interview I will be giving away a Kindle copy of The Knockoff. To enter, just comment and tell me which do you prefer, E-books, paperbacks or hard covers?. The giveaway will be open until Monday, September 21, 2015 9:59 p.m. MST. I will then use Random.org to select the winner. So let’s get started! (Must comment on main website to be entered click here - Author Tuesday

Please provide a quick intro about yourself and your writing.

I have been a journalist since I was in college when I started interning for the New York Times. I never knew I wanted to write fiction until I suddenly wrote my first novel on a vacation in Tulum…and then I couldn’t stop. These days I like to trade off fiction and non-fiction projects.

1)     Why should people read your book?

The book is just so damn timely and relatable…in addition to being funny and simply delicious. We’ve all had a terrible boss or a terrible assistant and we all feel like technology is taking over our lives…and not always for the better. Every reader I have spoken to has come away loving at least one of the characters in this book.

2)     Where is your favorite place to write?

I get my best writing done on airplanes. Thankfully I was on more than 100 different flights last year alone.

3)     What are you currently working on (new book, remodeling your home…)?

Lucy Sykes and I are working on a new novel. I am working on a new non-fiction project and I am planning my September wedding.

4)     What is your favorite comfort book (the book you re-read because of how it makes you think/feel)?

Judy Blume’s Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing

5)     What is the next book in your TBR (to be read) pile?

Euphoria

6)     Turn on your music player and hit shuffle – what song/artist comes up first?

Elton John and Kiki Dee, “Don’t Go Breakin My Heart”

7)     What’s your random talent (balancing a spoon on your nose, saying the alphabet backwards…)?

I can recite pi out to a ridiculous amount of numbers.

8)     Ask the reviewer – what question have you always wanted to ask a book reviewer?

E-books, paperbacks or hard covers? Laura – All of them. I don’t like to not have a book handy so I have the Kindle app on my phone, my tablet and my PC. I have what I call my “car book” which is whatever book or two are in my car for if I get stuck somewhere. I have no preference on hardcover vs paperback. Either is readable it just depends on how badly I want to read the book. I will get a book on Kindle and then buy a print version if I’m unsure if I want to fork out the cash for the hardcover.

So comment for your chance to win a Kindle copy of The Knockoff  and tell me which do you prefer, E-books, paperbacks or hard covers? (Must comment on main website to be entered click here - Author Tuesday

Source: http://125pages.com/author-tuesday-interview-jo-piazza-co-author-of-the-knockoff